Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Another great gift idea, wine! Try 6 for 60 at WineStyles!

Let's not forget the best gift of all...wine! And lucky for my dinner party tonight, I scored 6 bottles for $60 of lovely, highly recommended wine at Wine Styles on Sherman.

The 6 for $60 section (pictured above) has nearly 100 wine labels from around the world and some have original prices of $18, so really, you're getting a great deal.

Be sure to stop by and tell Maggie that Lisa sent you, just don't be tacky like me and ask her for a quarter for the meter when you show up.

Wine Styles
www.winestyles.net/evanston
1741 Sherman Avenue
Evanston, IL 60201
(847) 328-4400

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa - Maggie from WineStyles here! Wanted to send you a quick "THANKS" for the shout-out aboout my shop on your blog. Heath Howe came in tonight and said this sweet woman from her new neighborhood started a blog. I think you're both sweet - 'cause you BOTH have great taste in Wine Shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! So excited for you to discover Evanston Newbie. We took our box of wine from Wine Styles to family in Michigan and Kentucky over the holidays and every bottle was wonderful. In addition to a price point that I loved, your staff was amazing in helping me choose the perfect wines. Please continue to send info about upcoming tastings to thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will be sure to spread the word!

    ReplyDelete