Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Evanston Stylewatch: Knee Socks and Ferrets at the Pet Store


WOW! How great do these striped socks look on this girl? And here you were, worried that Evanston wouldn't provide me enough eye candy to keep the fun images of shoes and fashion going!

This knee sock wearing girl is looking at a cage full of sleeping ferrets at Thee Fish Bowl pet shop on Dempster. Awwww....how cute! But ferrets are not cuter than these striped knee socks worn with sandals!

Love that I'll be shooting in Evanston every single day of the week starting Sept. 23!



*******

Thank you for reading my blog Evanston Newbie, a blog dedicated to helping you too fall in love with the City of Evanston, just like I did. If you have any questions or need to get in touch with me about this blog, Evanston, or anything else you can email me at thelisadshow@gmail.com. Also feel free to send me announcements about upcoming Evanston events and I will promote them here!



No comments:

Post a Comment