Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2012

Coming soon to a rose garden near you, roses!

As I patiently sit and wait for the roses to come back to the Merrick Rose Garden on Lake Ave., I live vicariously through some amazing photos I took last October at the garden. The image above was originally a close up of a big yellow rose, but I uploaded it to Instragram and what do you know? Suddenly I've got a work of art!

Click here for information on the Merrick Rose Garden and make sure to visit very soon, the buds are on the branches already!

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

1 comment: