Search This Blog

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Photos: Noyes Cultural Arts Open House


More than 200 people flowed through the Noyes Cultural Arts Center on Saturday night in celebration of Open Studios and art! What a fantastic night. Congratulations to all the artists who did such a fantastic job creating activities and fun for so many people. Click here to visit the event page on Facebook to see more photos. 








To learn more about the Noyes Cultural Arts Center in Evanston, visit http://www.cityofevanston.org/arts-culture/noyes-cultural-arts-center/


*******

Thank you for reading my blog Evanston Newbie, a blog dedicated to helping you too fall in love with the City of Evanston, just like I did. If you have any questions or need to get in touch with me about this blog, Evanston, or anything else you can email me at thelisadshow@gmail.com. Also feel free to send me announcements about upcoming Evanston events and I will promote them here!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. Thanks for helping us to publicize our events!

    ReplyDelete