Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thursday: Food Truck Festival & Free Concert


From the City of Evanston website:
The City of Evanston’s annual Food Truck Fest and Starlight Concert comes to Brummel Park on Thursday, July 25 with delectable food truck delights and the music of The Congregation - classic soul meets rock and roll in this dynamic eight-piece collective from Chicago.
Come early and come hungry to experience a variety of food trucks! Starting at 5:30 p.m., Evanston's first and only food truck, Hummingbird Kitchen, will be joined by The Tamale SpaceshipSweet RideTaquero Fusion5411: Gourmet Empanadas, and new for 2013: Babycakes Gourmet and Curried.
Click here for more info.
*******
Thank you for reading my blog Evanston Newbie, a blog dedicated to helping you too fall in love with Evanston, just like I did. If you have any questions or need to get in touch with me about this blog, Evanston, or anything else you can email me at thelisadshow@gmail.com. Also feel free to send me announcements about upcoming Evanston events and I will promote them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment