Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dining News: Kids Eat Free in Evanston, When and Where

I like to post this list every once in a while so that you remember there ARE benefits to dining out with children*, especially when it is FREE.

From the Celtic Knot to Flat Top Grill, Evanston has several restaurants where kids eat free once a week, click here to see the full list on http://outtoeatwithkids.com.

*Please note that although I am posting this information on my blog, it's really only for your benefit as I personally detest eating out with children from an economic stand point. No one should be paid to serve my children, ever, especially if they are NOT going to devour what's on the plate. But if the meal is FREE, I can give in, a little. So you are welcome. Bon appetit.

No comments:

Post a Comment