Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Jobs: Sandcastle Builder



Blog Update

Yesterday I saw this guy again, building a big sandcastle on the Greenwood Beach (not Dempster as stated previously, more details on that later) and we actually spoke. Turns out Dave (we'll respect his privacy and use first names only) is for hire and teaches children and adults alike how to make sandcastles. Can you believe it?

If you are interested in learning the trade of sandcastle building, contact Dave directly at dave@creativepromo.net.

Dave is an Evanston resident and can usually be found at Greenwood Beach, he says another guy named Omar works on sandcastles several beaches down. I'll keep you posted as to what I find.

Posted on June 30: As if I needed another reason to fall in love with Evanston, yesterday I discovered this professional sandcastle builder on the Dempster Beach. Our beach hires professional sandcastle builders to spruce up the scenery? This town is awesome.

This guy was a little too busy to chat, so I didn't get any intel out of him but if any of you know where to apply for this job or what city funding makes this happen please contact me directly at thelisadshow@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment