Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Buy and Sell Books by the Pound at Market Fresh Books in Evanston

Evanstonians, I rely on you to tell me about all the fantastic places I need to seek out in this city and I'm very mad that NONE of you pointed out Market Fresh Books! Instead, I stumbled upon this gem all by myself after eating the BEST French meal of my life which I will blog about later.

At this tiny, cute, messy little bookstore, you can buy and sell used books, cds, magazines and more by the pound. How novel is that? (Pun intended.) The stack pictured above was purchased for about $25! Happy Birthday to me!

Store information below from the website:

Market Fresh Books 700 Church Street Evanston, IL http://site.marketfreshbooks.com/

Books are $4.99/lb.

We sell USED BOOKS at a price you'll love! Come and explore our store and be pleasantly surprised. Conveniently located downtown we are a short walk from Northwestern's campus, the el & metra trains and perhaps your favorite restaurant! Once inside you will be amazed by the collection.

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

1 comment:

  1. Why is the website or Market Books in Evanston"currently not available"?

    ReplyDelete