Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I miss my friends!!!!!!

One thing I didn't expect at all is just how much I miss my friends in El Paso! This is my fourth move in my adult life, I have friends all over the globe, but this move has me all choked up.

I blame Facebook, which keeps the bonds very strong with old friends, via videos and photos, and old-school photo albums are deadly too.

My friend sent me this photo recently and I just had to share it with you as it's so incredibly cute.

I'm logging off now so I can send some emails and postcards to El Paso, I miss my friends...

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

1 comment:

  1. Ori was very concerned that Miles might see this picture and that he, too, might get sad. Miss you tons but content to know that you are all doing well and thriving. Much love.

    ReplyDelete