Search This Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

Review: Halloween in Evanston Rocks

Yes!!! We did it! We had a totally successful first Halloween in our new city. Tons of candy, Halloween decorations, friends, wine for parents - it was amazing. Thank you everyone who made our night such a success, especially the homeowner down Hinman who handed out full-size Hershey bars - You Rock!

Below is a slide show I've put together of some of my favorite Halloween front yards in Evanston.

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment