Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Even Gus the dog is afraid of Jesus!

My postcard project is going perfectly. Everyone who has received a postcard has sent me a photo via email of the postcard upon arrival.

Most recently my friend sent a photo of her dog Gus with the newly arrived postcard. Look at this poor dog's face and body language. Gus is afraid of the image on this postcard (but it's 3D and so awesome) and barely wants to stand next to it. Poor Gus!

I will post photos of the postcards as they become available.

Click here to read more info about my postcard collection and all the exciting plans I have for its distribution.

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment