Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

We all scream for Hartigan's Ice Cream

WOW! Talk about the most delicious and creamy ice cream in the world. We finally made our way over to the highly recommended ice cream shop Hartigan's on Central and what a treat. Barely halfway through the first cone my son asked if we could order another one.

Hartigan's isn't your average ice cream shop in that all the flavors are very interesting and unique. I tried the mint Mackinac Island fudge and was amazed at how creamy and delicious it was. As if Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream could get any better, the geniuses at Hardigan's added MINT!

As my family is busy seeking out our new hot spots, we are thrilled to find an awesome ice cream so early in the search. Is it the Wisconsin dairy cows? Is it the great service? I don't know, but Hartigan's is going to be hard to beat.

Of course, we are totally open to tasting every ice cream shop in Evanston, so send your recommendations to thelisadshow@gmail.com and we'll add them to the list.

Hartigan's
2909 Central St.
847-491-1232

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment