Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Evanston Style Watch: Bracelets

A beat that I love to cover is street style. So far I've created a slide show of 2 images of street fashion in Evanston and it's not for lack of style on the streets, I've just been slow to cover this particular beat.

At a recent business lunch of fellow journalists at the Prairie Moon, someone brought along their teenage daughter who happened to be wearing the 45 bracelets photographed here. My favorite bracelet? Snob.

Click here for more images (actually one other image) of street fashion in Evanston.

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment