Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Score of the day: $5 Croft and Barrow wool hat

As if my life couldn't get any more awesome right now, I just scored a $5 Croft & Barrow wool hat! Where? The Junior League of Evanston Thrift Store on Chicago Avenue.

Additionally, I picked up a $3 (good as new) Le Sport Sac makeup bag that I will use for my cell phone and charger.

Although I haven't scoured all the thrift stores in Evanston, I have visited this one several times and today was my first major win. I highly recommend you check it out.

Thrift House
920 Chicago Avenue
Evanston, IL 60202
(847) 328-5778
e-mail: thrifthouse@sbcglobal.net

Hours
Monday - Friday: 11 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday: Closed

Visit www.jle-ns.org for more information on the store. And if you can recommend other thrift stores in Evanston that I need to add to my list, please email me at thelisadshow@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment