Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2013

Summer Popsicle Recipe: Coconut Milk and Mexican Chocolate


Summer is here and that means we go into full popsicle production at headquarters! I'll share any fantastic recipes with you on this blog, so stay tuned! This recipe happens to be totally Paleo friendly, so you can eat these guilt free!

Coconut Milk and Mexican Chocolate Popsicles
Ingredients
  • 8 oz unsweetened coconut milk
  • 2 tablets Nestle Abuelita hot chocolate
  • 1 cup water
Directions

Melt chocolate tablets in water and coconut milk in saucepan over low heat on stop top (never let boil). Once the tablets are completely melted remove from stove top and let cool for a few minutes and pour into forms.
So super easy and so delicious. Mexican hot chocolate comes in all shapes and sizes but my children like the Nestle Abuelita brand best as it's very cinnamony!

*******

Thank you for reading my blog Evanston Newbie, a blog dedicated to helping you too fall in love with Evanston, just like I did. If you have any questions or need to get in touch with me about this blog, Evanston, or anything else you can email me at thelisadshow@gmail.com. Also feel free to send me announcements about upcoming Evanston events and I will promote them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment