Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Free outdoor yoga classes on the 3rd Saturday of each month

This right here is reason #437 I LOVE EVANSTON!!!!



The Dawes House has partnered with Heaven Meets Earth Yoga Studio to offer outdoor yoga classes on the 3rd Saturday of each month at 9 a.m. from June through September (June 15, July 21, August 18 and September 15).  Bring your yoga mat and enjoy an inspiring session!  

Free and open to all. A small amount of yoga mats will be made available. Giveaways each month! RSVP kalvarez@evanstonhistorycenter.org or (847) 475-3410.


Namaste!




*******

Thank you for reading my blog Evanston Newbie, a blog dedicated to helping you too fall in love with Evanston, just like I did. If you have any questions or need to get in touch with me about this blog, Evanston, or anything else you can email me at thelisadshow@gmail.com. Also feel free to send me announcements about upcoming Evanston events and I will promote them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment