Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Evanston Style Watch: Smurfalicious tights!

Well it turns out that the bright blue tights trend has made it all the way to the streets of Evanston, IL! Just yesterday I caught a girl sauntering up Judson Street with these amazing tights and had to stop and capture the moment.

Never you mind it's totally weird to ask another a human to take a photo of just their legs, but I couldn't resist.

Of course I don't think I could rock this color tight but I love that tights are moving well beyond the dull tones of yesterday into fun colors like this crazy blue.

Click here for more images of street fashion in Evanston.

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment