Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fundraiser: Pick up some Pizza, Support District 65

Today between 1-8 p.m., Homemade Pizza Co. on Chicago Ave. in Evanston will donate proceeds from pizza sales to District 65 Schools! What a fantastic way for you to feed yourself, your family and your local school district.

From www.homemadepizza.com
Here’s how it works: On your designated fundraising night, we’ll donate $5 for every large pizza, $5 for every gluten-free pizza (available in medium only), $2 for every large salad, $1 for every order of breadsticks, and 20% from every gift card sold at the HomeMade Pizza location nearest to your school. A good turnout adds up fast, 100 pizzas = $500, 200 = $1,000 of funds for your school.

Order here: www.homemadepizza.com or call 847.425.1200

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment