Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Go: Paint Evanston Purple Pep Rally



From the City of Evanston website: Kick off the wildcat season right and join us for the home opener Pep Rally festivities on Thursday, September 8th, 2011 at 6pm at Independence Park on the 2000th block of Central St., and help us PAINT EVANSTON PURPLE! Guests of honor will include Mayor Tisdahl, President Schapiro, Coach Fitz and AD Jim Phillips. Come listen to the NU and ETHS bands play live and watch awesome performances by the NU cheerleaders! FREE and FUN!

Independence Park
on the 2000th block of Central St
Thursday, September 8 · 6 p.m. - 7 p.m.

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment