Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2013

Top 5 Evanston Newbie Posts of All Time

You know how much I LOVE lists, so I put one together for you, Faithful Reader. 

Here's the Top 5 Evanston Newbie Posts - EVER! And if you can't read these on your tablet at the beach, print them out and leave them in your bathroom for house guests!

Top 5 Evanston Newbie Posts - EVER! 

#1 


Evanston Newbie Anniversary Series: 40 Lessons Learned Moving from El Paso, TX to Evanston, IL


#2 


Summer Popsicle Recipe: Coconut Milk and Mexican Chocolate


#3 


Evanston Newbie and Family take the $100 Whole Foods Healthy Eating Challenge


#4


Manifesto for the underemployed, not wanting it all and other thoughts on doing very little with your time


#5 


Warning: There is a whiskey distillery less than a mile from my home


*******

Thank you for reading my blog Evanston Newbie, a blog dedicated to helping you too fall in love with Evanston, just like I did. If you have any questions or need to get in touch with me about this blog, Evanston, or anything else you can email me at thelisadshow@gmail.com. Also feel free to send me announcements about upcoming Evanston events and I will promote them here!


No comments:

Post a Comment