Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day is lame, but gifting a heart-shaped pizza is awesome.

To know me is to love me and to love me is to know that I hate Valentine's Day mainly because it makes single people feel like they suck, and that's not right Hallmark!

But when I heard that Lou Malnati's Pizza of Chicago had heart-shaped pizzas for sale, I got a warm feeling inside (mostly from my stomach, but still) and that gave me hope for the most-hated holiday, Valentine's Day.

Spread the love and place your order today:

Heart Shaped Cookie & Heart Shaped Pizza
Two hearts are better than one, especially when they are sent from Chicago with love. This package includes a Lou Malnati's heart-shaped pizza (cheese or sausage), and a heart-shaped chocolate chip cookie. This is the same recipe as the famous chocolate chip cookie pizza served in the Lou Malnati's pizzerias.

Price Including Shipping: $49.99

Only available to ship between Jan. 19th through Feb. 15th

Visit www.tastesofchicago.com and place your order today! ***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events, summer camps that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your blog post! We will also be serving the heart-shaped pizzas in our Chicago area pizzerias. Nothin' says "I Love You" like a little deep dish :)

    ReplyDelete