Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Follow Evanston Newbie on Pinterest!

Are you looking for less words and more images from this blog? Well look no further as Evanston Newbie is on Pinterest!

Pinterest (one of the hottest new things in social media) is a place to organize and share online images that you find interesting or inspiring and as you know, I find Evanston extremely inspiring and want to share it with YOU!

Look for great images of Evanston from a newbie's (mine) eyes at pinterest.com/EvanstonNewbie. If you don't already have a Pinterest account, send me your email address (thelisadshow@gmail.com) and I'll send you an invite.

What you can look forward to on the Evanston Newbie Pinterest board is images of wildlife, street fashion, things I eat, Lake Michigan and pretty much anything else in Evanston that inspires me, like heart-shaped pizza.

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events, summer camps that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment