Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

7.5: the Amount of Hours Logged at the Beach Last Weekend

Last weekend the weather was gorgeous and felt just like spring; more than 49 degrees both days, with a little bit of clouds and wind. Both days I logged in lots of hours at the beach to include taking my shoes off and walking home barefoot, something I haven't done since October of last year - how I love thee seasons!

One of my favorite things about summer on the beach in Evanston is just how photo friendly the beaches are. Above is a photo by my good friend Erika - she cropped out the rest of the sign and kept just Evanston and I couldn't resist sharing it with you all.

Yes today was cold, very rude for April 1, but soon it will be so warm and we'll all be complaining about the heat at which point we can all go jump in a lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment