Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Free: Concert by Natya Dance Theatre at Evanston Public Library

A free Spring Break Concert by Natya Dance Theatre will be held at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4 in the main Evanston Public Library, 1703 Orrington Ave. The theatre is under the artistic leadership of Hema Rajagopalan and is amongst the most critically acclaimed and culturally treasured Indian dance companies in the United States.

The program is presented by the City of Evanston Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department, in partnership with the Evanston Public Library. This presentation is a part of the curriculum of the City of Evanston Cultural Arts Division’s Spring Break Arts Camp. For more information, please call Angela Allyn, Cultural Arts Division, at 847-448-8263.

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment