Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Graffiti I Love in Evanston: SMILE

This was so great to see while I was walking around Evanston on Saturday in the muggy heat simply because at the time, I wasn't smiling. And when I saw this? I smiled!

For more photos of Graffiti I Love, enter graffiti in the search bar above.

And if you see any graffiti in Evanston that you think I might love, snap a pic and email it to me at thelisadshow@gmail.com

***

Thank you for reading my blog "Evanston Newbie", a project that I am using to chronicle my new life in Evanston since moving my family here from El Paso, TX, in 2011. Do you have favorite Evanston bakeries, bike shops, events that you can recommend? Send me an email at thelisadshow@gmail.com and I will post my review on this blog. -Lisa Degliantoni

No comments:

Post a Comment